Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Party

Okay for my thirteenth birthday party, me and a few of my friends are going to see a girl fall from 100 stories up and still survive, and Johnny Depp dressed as a pshychotic zombie, having a tea party with a jack rabbit.
TRIPPY!
Yep!, you got it right Alice in wonderland everybody, and I'm Freakin EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, there's something familiar about every single one of Tim Burton's movies, hmmm what could it be?
Oh yeah, his wife and Johnny Depp and him all get together, smoke a few joints and then write the screenplay for a movie together.
Seriously though, can Helena Bonham Carter get a job in a movie that her husband hasn't produced?
Let me think about this... Harry Potter, and Planet of the Apes.
No but Helena's great and Johnny is my idol, but why if Tim really loved his wife, does he keep trying to get her to cheat on him with Johnny Depp? Plus no man that loves his wife, blows up her head to three times it's normal size, I don't know maybe Helena is just the kind of girl you have disrespect over and over again to get her in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment