Friday, February 12, 2010

Uncensored, Uncut

Who cares about all the emo, goth, vampire wannabees, whose apparent only home is Hot Topic, who cares if I hang my unfitting jeans so low to the ground that I trip over them if I walk too fast and I talk in some form of dialect only people from the projects and Orange County speak.
So if I wanna be a "gangsta", or some "emo" who cuts them self and listens to GreenDay then I'll do that, but what if wanna be a normal kid away from all this middle school drama crap!?
But that's the damn problem is that tv shows like: The Hills, Degrassi and pretty much anything on MTV, have instilled this stupid belief in kids that it'sd cool to talk like a little hood and go around telling people that you smoke, this is the forsaken age of sarcasm and MTV has created a mind set that allows children to believe that people on the Jersey Shore are role models!
I live in a nation over ruled by the racist continental, so fed up! stupid Clay Aiken!
So if I wanna be a white trash rapper, and let my life the crapper I'll spread the word about the closeness of the grossness in thisplace, I feel like an alien dunno what people sayin sometimes!, memenim comin up with hiphop ryhmes!
I hate it!
  So if you wanna sing then sing about reality not about nestaligy or Lebron James game he won, it leads ten year old boys to have a gun to rebel to repel the oppurtunitys of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment