Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mood Swings

Hey have you ever been so pissed off at somebody that you could bite there freaking head off, and not even remember it the next morning?
Yeah that's how I feel sometimes when I'm around my cousins.
Last night I was literally being driven insane by one of my cousins, and I had to go to bed because I was shaking and my eyes were bugging out of my head.
Or maybe you've been driven to tears by this person, because they have made you so angry, or confused that you want to round house kick them to the face, and then deliver a strong upper cut to the nose, which would cause them internal bleeding, until they slowly died, but you just could'nt.
Perhaps this person has taken something dear to you that care about, and dangles it in front of your face, practically saying, "ha ha I have this and you don't!"
They say violent actions won't help, but what about all those people who steal stuff and get away with it, pretty tempting.
Or maybe you are just in love with something or someone.
The wondering, do they return my feelings or not?
This emotion can lead to all of the emotions above, and this one is one that I frequintly expeirence, and that is why it is my least favorite.
It sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment